A Personalised Service
Each relationship is individual – we understand your needs and we tailor our research to your needs, your tastes and your budget.
A questionnaire is sent to you beforehand to identify your wishes and needs.
- Home Settling-in
- Help support
- Interior Design Coaching
- Cross-Cultural courses
- Home search and visits
A School for your Kids
Choosing and then registering kids in a School can easily become the biggest worry for new Expats.
Availabilities in French Speaking Schools are very scarce, English Speaking schools have better locations and reputations, great infrastructure and are very often a wonderful opportunity for kids to live a true international experience and open up to other cultures and languages.
Settling into your new Home:
Once the house has been found and secured it has to be connected to:
– Water and electricity
– Telephone and internet
– Satellite or Cable TV
You might have to find a Housemaid, a driver, a gardener…
Once your move to Dubai, you need to get :
– Your driving license transferred
– Obtain your alcoohilic drinks license
– Register your family at your Consulate
We can also help you with getting around all this red taped admin work.
A personalized support:
The relocation of a family does not stop when finding the home and school.
Our goal is to allow new families to feel as soon as possible at home in their new city where they do not yet know the codes, places and customs…
La Clef offers you an accompanying service, for 1 or 3 months you can reach us by mail or WhatsApp to ask us practical questions concerning the installation of your family, we will save you precious time.
Interior design Coaching, actual house setup help:
- La clef can receive your container and setup your house
- La Clef can arrange and supervise minor work in your house
- La Clef can take care of the interior design of your house, always taking into account your budget.
- Understanding habits and customs of the country you live in
- Learning how to live in a Cosmopolitan city
- Learning how to understand others in order to live together in harmony
You new Home
Choosing your home in Dubai is actually choosing your lifestyle. We will endeavour to give you our best advice and will show you the various options available:
– A small compound close to a school
– An independent Villa near the beach
– A flat in either Dubai Marina, halfway between the City and the Sea
– Modern and well built Villas in new Cities in the Desert
– An apartment in the “Old Town” few steps away from the Dubai Mall
– And many others…
The Home Search: